Response to Treatment

antibiotics, nullo etc. - what works for you?

Moderator: admin

Re: Response to Treatment

Postby Bastet » Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:56 am

Hi everybody. Thank you 4 the coments! In response to the last post of Smelly, the garlic that I am taking now is called Allimax because it is easy to digest and you don't have to worry about eating raw garlic and not getting the Allicin from them. Allimax is a natural antibiotic (allicin from garlic) it is more effective than penicillin but without the side effects and it don't kill the good bacteria in the colon-intestines. So you can take it for long periods of time without side effects. Also bacteria, fungus, viruses, yeast, and other non benefitial bugs in our body can't get resistant to allicin. If you decide to use garlic (allicin) as natural antibiotic, I recomend reading more here http://www.gourmetgarlicgardens.com/health.htm

I think that I mentioned that I eat meats (small tiny portions), for those asking, I only consume grass fed meat that I order online. If I eat fresh regular meat, I get TMAU symptoms- big time :cry:

I will like to add, that when you start with garlic, it will take some time to get rid of the toxins from the body (trimethylamine), but you may notice that your morning urine doesn't smell that strong in the first days of using lime, if you keep drinking lime it will maintain you body with less trimethylamine-unless you go overload with your choline diet. It help me to maintain the odor at bay when at school.
Bastet

Postby kittycat » Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:26 pm

Hi Bastet,
Hope you're well. I seem to remember that you take Champex as well as allicin and lime juice. Do you know if they each solve your odour problems, or is it the combination of them all? I've not tried Champex, but Dr Nigel recommended them when I phoned him. Can you remind me how many you take, and is it every day/week or do you take a course? How long have you been taking them?
I do agree when you say you only eat organic meat. Non-organic livestock are injected with hormones and antibiotics, which are deadly for us, apart from living and dying inhumanely. Non-organic fruit and veg are usually systemically treated with pesticides and herbicides too. Growers often spray the foliage of root veg and rice with herbicide so that it dies down, and is easier to dig out. The goverments say that they cause no harm, but who'd believe anything they say!! love kittyx
kittycat

Postby kittycat » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:30 pm

Hi Lisa, did the antis work, how long for, and would you take them again? kittyx
kittycat

Previous

Return to treatment