Response to Treatment

antibiotics, nullo etc. - what works for you?

Moderator: admin

Re: Response to Treatment

Postby Lisa » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:47 am

Thanks Smelly, am plodding on thru, know exactly how you feel, coz thats what I feel like now. I have put the diet on hold for now, til I've finished a/b, have to eat frequently to stave off feeling of nausea, as I couldnt cope with feeling weak n tired on the diet too. So pleased things are looking up for you.x
Kittycat, my wee smell has gone, and so has breathe, not bad considering I'm off the diet, I'm saying this in a whisper, just in case. :) So, maybe, I'm making some head way, I've stopped all tabs aswell, so these a/b are all that is in my system, when I've finished, throwing lots of probiotics down me neck, and back to charcoal, B2, etc. Nullo did'nt work for me, so have stopped taking it. I sooo hope this works. Love to you all, keep your chins up everyone. We WILL get there. x :D
Lisa

Postby Lisa » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:42 pm

Btw Kitty, think they give us the big boys first to see if they can completly zap it?
Lisa

Postby kittycat » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:22 pm

I don't know to be honest Lisa. Dr Manning seemed to think they didn't prescribe in any particular order but just found that the 3 types were the most effective. It depends how long you get relief, as to how prepared you'll be to feel this ill again I imagine. I seem to remember reading that some people only had to take it once to be cured, so def worth a try and sticking it out. It would be nice if some of the earlier members would give their experiences with what worked for them. HINT ;) HINT :roll: Kx
kittycat

Postby Lisa » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:01 am

Just had results from 2nd test, levels lower, suggesting secondary TMAU, having DNA test to clarify. Werhoo, whoopwhoop, yeeharr!!! :D :lol: .
TMA-37.5
TMA-N-OXIDE-48.4
TMA/TMA-N-OXIDE-0.78
Urine Creatinine-7.7.
Lisa

Postby lyndsey » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:49 am

Happy days Lisa that brill news. Take care

Lyndsey x
lyndsey

Postby kittycat » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:59 pm

Fantastic news Lisa. :D At last docs are taking you seriously, and giving you some help. Good luck with the DNA test too, but not too many worries I shouldn't think. love kittyx
kittycat

Postby Scenless » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:52 am

This all just sounds like too much for me. How are you able to carry on with this and function normally? I admire your efforts. I wish you all the best. I'm going to carry on eating what i like and enjoying alcohol just hoping HOPING that by some miracle, I'll find someone who'll understand me and love me for who I am. And from previous experiences, it's going to take one HELL of an understanding gal. Humanity can be so cruel.
Scenless

Postby Lisa » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:09 am

Hi Scensless, dont think me rude, but if this is getting you down, as you say it is, surely it's worth having a go at the diet etc. Alcohol can make the smell worse. I think you are having a really bad day today, we all have them, but we must plod on thru, life is too short. As I said on the other thread, you can manage this. The reason we get thru this is because we have too, we have family, friends who love us, I'm sure you do too. But if you're not willing to help yourself, who can?
Lisa

Postby Scenless » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:33 am

I'm sorry to be so negative. I realise this is not the place for it and is detrimental to ALL of us. Just having a bad morning. Thanks for pulling me up on it Lisa x
Scenless

Postby Lisa » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:35 am

Like I said, we all have them, dont beat yourself up about it, I think we are entitled to at least one day of wallowing. ;) The point of this forum is to tell of our experiences, dont apologise for it. We're all here to help each other. Gonna make a bad day thread, where we can go in and have a moan, and a Arrrrrgggggggggg, then we can leave them in there and forget about it. lol>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Lisa

PreviousNext

Return to treatment