Neomycin Sulphate

antibiotics, nullo etc. - what works for you?

Moderator: admin

Neomycin Sulphate

Postby Lisa » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:07 pm

Anybody taken these antibiotics? Am waiting for some to be sent down from up country as they are hardly used anymore. They are used for sterilisation of the bowel before an operation, and used by vets. :? . They gently wipe out the bad bacteria, I have to take 4 aday, for a fortnight!
Lisa

Re: Neomycin Sulphate

Postby smelly » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:01 pm

Lisa, I havent used them.

Im sure you've looked up online already, but take care with it intefering with contraceptive pill!

And have you got your probiotics ready and organised? I have seen recommended many times the Lamberts range which are a good brand apparently and I think they have the largest number of bacteria 10 million? I personally am taking them continuously now until i run out and Im taking them in large numbers , like 3 x 10 million per day, because I have read some people got abit of aturn around in their gut contents by really bombarding it! I havent heard of any negative affects from doing this (let me know folks if you know diffreent!) I also took them whilst taking antibiotic just in case it stopped something else taking over :shock:

Unfortunately I havent noticed any improvement from peoples reactions, but that might be because of a separate infection on my tongue giving me dreadful bad breath? I wish i had a smell scanner so I could tell where the flippin smells coming from most.

Good luck and fingers crossed :)
smelly

Return to treatment