Cost of Nullo

antibiotics, nullo etc. - what works for you?

Moderator: admin

Cost of Nullo

Postby Maisie » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:23 pm

I don't know where everyone gets their Nullo from but I thought it might be interesting to let you know the two different prices I've just paid for exactly the same thing.

I went onto Nullo.com and ordered one lot of 60 tablets. Including postage they came to £11.63. I only ordered one lot as I thought I'd try them and, if they worked order, some more.

I then got worried about the length of time they might take to come as they were coming from America and decided to order some through Amazon as well.

These cost £25.46 including postage and actually took longer than the first lot which took about a week.

When I compared the boxes, I found they are exactly the same, even down to the lot number and expiry date.

I wonder if we could get them on the NHS. Someone, somewhere is making an awful lot of money out of selling these. :evil:
Maisie

Re: Cost of Nullo

Postby smelly » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:22 pm

I ordered a batch of them a while back from an American site, cant remember name but someone mentioned it on hear a few months ago, and the products came to about £40 and the postage/duty/packaging came to another £40 on top! I dont understand why they cant be stocked and shipped from Uk. Maybe if we all emailed requests for it to uk web sites they might see theres a demand and import it in in bulk to sell on at a better cost to us? Plus of course it wouldnt take so long for us to receive it.
smelly

Postby Maisie » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:44 pm

That's a good idea for us all to e-mail possible stockists. I've just sent an e-mail to Chemist Direct and asked them if they'd consider stocking it. As my Granny used to say, if you don't ask you don't get!!!
Maisie

Postby smelly » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:25 pm

Maisie, so will I because chemist direct is one I use sometimes and when I phoned then once with an enquiry they seemed pretty responsive....
smelly

Postby Maisie » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:55 am

I had a reply from Chemist Direct about stocking Nullo. They said they'd sent a request to the purchasing team to see if they can get it in stock and that I should keep checking the site to see if it appears on there.
Maisie

Postby SmellyKelly2 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:38 pm

Thanks for your efforts Maisie.
SK
SmellyKelly2

Postby smelly » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:48 pm

I sent an email as well. If anyone spots cheap Nullo on a uk site with cheap postage can they post on here please? ;)
smelly

Return to treatment