ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE

antibiotics, nullo etc. - what works for you?

Moderator: admin

Re: ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE

Postby Lisa » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:05 pm

Hello all, am interested in Chakra after reading posts, have lightly flitted over some litriture regarding it, when you mention about the bracelets, I wondered which one, the one for the solar plexus, not sure which colour? Please excuse my ignorance on this, am slowly learning what it all means. What colour stone is in yours ? Thanks.
Lisa

Postby flower » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:09 pm

Thanks all,
You are all working so much on yourself to get the best out of life. I think herbal treatment is a good option because it all is natural and healthy….
I think I must bring structure in my life back and discipline because sometimes it is a chaos, also in my own life , husband also saying I need structure and ordening
My body and soul back in balance….
My soul needs discipline , structure and just building up selfesteem and getting stronger…no self pity anymore. I realise I am just too soft , too silent, other people just walking over me. I must be assertive because otherwise I am losing myself totally ….Being assertive will make me feel better…
Maybe I am more assertive and convinced than I realise and I am always calm in situations with clients. No client ever being really aggressive against me…
And my body needs more sport and healthy food. Last years I am oversized. I must lose weight to feeling better and have better looks. When I was twenty until thirty I just had the looks and the body to be proud of, that’s all past and I want this also back. Maybe this will build up my selfesteem too.
I think we all are looking for a deeper life because of this because we are confronted with pain , people confronting us with ourselves…..we all are interested in spiritual life…...Maybe we look for answers in spiritual life.
Sometimes my life is so normal that I forget that I have tmau. This week nobody is confronting me with nasty comments and that makes me positive.
Sometimes my days are just like other days and like other people I think. I think my type of tmau is hormonal and is not all the time so awfull bad…..My liver and stomach can take much foods, because I can eat chocolats as much as I want. It only gives odour eating wrong or in hormonal situations. Maybe chlorophylltablets are working for me but is not good for someone who have bad liver or stomach. There are different types of tmau and maybe the different types need a different treatment. ….
Hope all treatments will work.
Flower
flower

Postby shania12345 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:51 pm

Does anyone know how to unsubscribe from this group?
shania12345

Postby idealist » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:32 pm

Hi all,
Glad to hear you had a good day flower :D

Hi, Kitty
I live in the borough of Greenwich you are welcome to pop into mine if you ever come down. Yeah Greenwich market (and surrounding area) is very "Uber" as my mother says. It is less than a ten min drive from my place, but I wish it was closer. It has a great vibe and niche shops, I did a post on my blog complaining that it was wasted on the University of Greenwich students who all seem very formal! I am worried about Lyndsey's early starts too. Maybe she is mediating and preparing mentally for her day? Funny my favourite say/quote is that it is always dark in the beginning / the darkest hour is just before dawn and anything of that nature I was saying that to Flower the other day.

Hi Lisa,The chakra bracelet that I was referring to does not have any stones. The bracelet is silver or there is a gold version and it is in the design/shape/pattern of MANIPURA (SOLAR PLEXUS): helping with VITALITY - DIRECTION - SELF-ESTEEM.... from http://www.daisyjewellery.com. It is very expensive check their stock list for local suppliers (often it is cheaper there). John Lewis also stocks them but only the brow (purple bracelet) is in stock!

Despite it being celebrity endorsed and not having any stones, I can honestly say that I connect with it. The guy who designed it did it for healing purposes...after an illness led him to discover yoga and the Indian healing system of Ayurveda he learnt about chakras. The dainty bracelet comes with information about the solar plexus chakra and has an affirmation connected to the chakra.

The solar plexus or manipura is associated with yellow or even gold. If you want to start with a gem stones first then I have listed some that are connected with the chakra -Amber, yellow Jasper, Yellow Smithsonite,Sunstone, Citrine, Malachite, Yellow Apatite, Chrysocolla, Yellow Labradorite, Beryl: Chrysoberyl.

At the ending of last year I was in so much pain, my stomach was really hurting (due to supplements mentioned in previous post and stress). I collapsed on the floor and could not move for over 15min. I managed to crawl back into bed and I held my stomach and asked it (repeatedly) what I could or should do. After sometime a beautiful image of a tiger came. I looked up the meaning of the tiger and it is a solar animal and is about power......

I found out that tiger eye (crystal, Gems/Minerals) is connected to the solar plexus (as well as the third eye) and my sign Leo. "Golden Tigers eye should be placed on the navel for healing. The stone connects the sun to create a higher vibrational state..... Psychologically tiger eye heals self-worth, self-criticism......."That is way I went to Greenwich and Bought the golden Tiger eye stone. I think you should go into a shop or look online and see which stone you connect with. I hope this helps you. x :)

The crystal for The Wounded Healer is called The self-Healed crystal-

"The self-healed crystal, having learned to heal itself, can lend this knowledge to the user and can share the experience of self-healing. One may use the crystal for healing of the self or in 'crystal healing' of another person. One method of utilization of this crystal is to place the self-healed crystal in the hands of the subject, or on an area of the body of the subject, in order to send to the subject the knowledge of the art of self-healing. This crystal takes situations, which appear to be devastating, and helps them to fulfil themselves - utilizing the law of the perfect order of the universe and the creativity of natural completion."

The wounded healer is (and I quoted from http://www.crystalinks.com) "The Wounded Healer' is the person who has gone through suffering, sometimes great, and as a result of that process has become a source of great wisdom, healing power and inspiration for others. In fact, the archetypal wounded healer undergoes a transformation as a result of their wound, their suffering and pain. They can actually transcend it, and successfully lead themselves to a path of service. It is as if the wound itself helps you drive yourself to an inner journey that becomes the transformation itself. One strips away the selfish, ego-based feeling of being all alone in our wound and expands to see others and how if one chooses a different role, one can help." (Thanks again Lyndsey for the mentioning the wounded healer to me). x
Last edited by idealist on Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
idealist

Postby lyndsey » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:57 pm

Hi Everyone

Have starting doing a meditation before work but it only lasts for about fifteen mins lol sorry to have worried you guys but was absolutely shattered yesterday and was sleeping about eight oclock as you can see not doing that again as I had my eight hours sleep by four oclock and felt by the time I was going to work it was lunchtime lol. Idealist I cut out sugar foods because of candida for about first month but still would eat fruit like pineapple oranges melon and sugar free jam. Continue to cut out chocolate,(although break this sometimes) biscuits cakes, crisps (except ready salted) and tinned food which contains sugar. Kittycat Im about 11 miles from Belfast I have a brother lives in Liverpool so next time Im over will have to have a get together with everyone who is interested. Will go to the local witherspoons and kick of my boots with you lol.

Lyndsey xxx
lyndsey

Postby kittycat » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:13 pm

I'll pm Idealist and Lyndsey when I'm going to your areas. Kx I'm zig-zagging as I type, to miss the hail of friendly fire ;)
kittycat

Previous

Return to treatment