Calcium, Mag, Zinc supplements

antibiotics, nullo etc. - what works for you?

Moderator: admin

Re: Calcium, Mag, Zinc supplements

Postby smelly » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:02 pm

lyndsey,

Ive started a SUGAR thread because now that I know other peole are having a problem with this and it might even be directly related to TMAU i think everyone should be made even more aware of it. Gems of info like this that the good folk like yourself mine out of mountains of utter tripe on the web can get lost, so im bringing it to the top to shine! :D Thanks again, youre a diamond!
smelly

Re: Hi Smelly

Postby idealist » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:42 pm

We all judge to some degree smelly we are human (I judged you based on your reaction). If I was truly judging you then I might think negatively fortunately I don't. The reason why I do not think that way is because I know you are just the same as me..... Anyway I did not say that I had my Chakra sorted. I said that it needed to be healed.

It was not my intention to give negative energy to you or to anyone else (I try to focus on different methods in all of my post and I have no problem with that). Your Sugar idea is just as valuable to me as magsie's colour numerology suggestion, they all have meaning to me and I respect many other ideas.

However when I read your last post you still seemed somewhat upset, I find your reaction to people talking about the mind, body and soul matters (in relation to odour) very interesting...... Anyway no need to debate because I know the place you are in ......I have been there myself (and that is not a judgment that is just fact, my mind has really been there) again I send you all the love, light and positive energy. I hope truly from the bottom of my heart that things workout for you, just as much as I wish things workout for myself.
Anyway we are truly moving off topic so let’s move on x
idealist

Postby smelly » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:15 pm

Idealist

I made a light hearted quip, to kittycat, who is in possession of a very robust sense of humour, to thank her for her time spent and intelligence used, on our behalf, despite the efforts of trolls and scammers who post on all of these various medical chatrooms selling magic pills and directing folk to other sites where they get paid per hit, and make it a real effort to get to the actual factual information. For some reason you've taken that to be something relating to you and this site.

I suggest you dont second guess what people you have never met are thinking, then judge them on your assumption. I may have a sense of humour you do not share.

Get ready to catch a big ball of love and peace Im chucking your way ;)
smelly

Re: thanks

Postby idealist » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:17 pm

Thanks smelly your big ball of love and peace was recieved x
idealist

Postby kittycat » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:05 pm

:lol: :lol: Thanks ladies, that was so funny! (in a, nervous, laughing in church, kind of way) You both deal with this in different ways, but are equally important to this forum, and the peeps in it. love kittyx
kittycat

Postby Robin » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:38 am

Thanks for taking time to help!!!
Robin

Previous

Return to treatment