Calcium, Mag, Zinc supplements

antibiotics, nullo etc. - what works for you?

Moderator: admin

Re: Calcium, Mag, Zinc supplements

Postby Lisa » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:40 pm

Berroca

Vit C 476mg per tablet
Thiamin 10.4 p/t
Riboflavin, (which we take), 13.6 p/t
Niacin 45.3 p/t
Vitamin B6 7.1 p/t
Folacin, (folic acid), 366 (upside down h, wrong way round g), wtf?
Vitamin B12 8.6 (as above)
Biotin 130 (as above)
Pantothenic acid 22.7 mg
Calcium 95 mg
Magnesium 95 mg
Zinc 9mg

Gonna give it ago, cant make me feel any worse, who knows, might be bouncing off the walls, or even dancing on the ceiling, (good ole Lionel), now, I must go rest my finger>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :D
Lisa

Postby Lisa » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:46 pm

Oh bugger, just read when ready to drink, contains partially hydrogenated soybean oil? Maybe the other in ingredients outway it? Sod it, I'm going in!!!!! :shock:
Lisa

Postby kittycat » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:45 pm

Hooray, Lisa's got her mojo back. :D With you bouncing off the walls, kelly poking her tongue out at the magnifying mirror and smelly sniffing her right wrist whilst hogging the bath, is Dr Lachmann aware of all these new side effects?? :shock: I love being part of this family! I looked up berocca and discounted it for me cos of the high sodium content. I even put salt on my olive-oiled ciabattas! Kx
kittycat

Postby idealist » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:46 pm

Okay so I am almost broke, Smelly you are right this condition is expensive. I think I have spent about £100 in the last eight weeks. I am looking into a new line of work but it does not pay much. I am still trying Calcium, Mag & Zinc but now with Nullo. Calcium, Mag, Zinc (I have found) is good for bad breath (dependent on dosage and it has to be taken at night after food has properly been digested.)
idealist

Re: My old nemises

Postby idealist » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:20 pm

So I have the flu :( and that made me ignore Nullo. We are no longer friends! I did not mind that he hurts me or that he has turned my toilet green :lol: but when he brought back my old nemesis morning breath that was it. I thought he was gone when my new friends Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc came on the scene. But he and Nullo are best friends and they are always together! He is now testing his luck by hanging around longer then the morning. I wonder if I drop Nullo from my life then morning breath will will soon follow?
idealist

Postby kittycat » Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:07 pm

Sorry you've got the flu idealist, if you've been taking medicines for it, that would make your smells worse, tho I thought Nullo make mine worse. What about the 'makes it worse before it improves it' theory? Whadayareckon?
There's very interesting posts on the yahoo forum at the mo. Very well read poster says that 'FMO2 expresses mostly in the lung and tongue' and sufferers need to 'optimize the thyroid' She's had genetic testing and suggests we are affected by FMO1 to 5. (I hope I've summerizes what she's said properly, but stand to be corrected) I'm off to Wiki FMO1-5. Hugs kittyx
ps. two of my favourite people are Leos :D
kittycat

Postby smelly » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:02 pm

kittycat,

Thanks for devoting time to the other forums and bringing back the summary of useful info (and ignoring the 'I have been cured by sniffing racoons scrotum' type b@llocks which put me of them for a while.) I am spending my evenings trying to read up about sugar=odour versus choline=odour at the minute, yeast overgrowth etc so I havent got any time to check out these other forums and really appreciate your discerning web work :ugeek:

I will also have to check out the lungs and tongue theory because like some other here, thats my worst problem. i might start another thread so anyone that understands the science can put bits on there they find. And the 'optimize the thyroid' sounds very interesting also as i have tested both negative and posistive for over active thyroid which docs say isnt possible so didnt treat yet I have all the symptoms of it and like others think the odour seems to squirt out of pores when get a sudden flash of stressy emosion. it all seems to be tying in, how facinating... ;)
smelly

Postby idealist » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:34 pm

Hey smelly,

I always thought that eating sugar might equate to odour but I am hoping it is not true because I love sweets. It sounds as if you are angry and that is unnecessary . We all have a right to our different views and of course you have a right to express your views. I do however understand your point of view and I send you all the love, light and positive energy I have. I hope some peace comes into your life x

Ps: Thanks kitty I will check out the forum x
idealist

Postby lyndsey » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:27 pm

Hi Smelly and Idealist

Glad you getting somewhere with sugar it def is problem for me, and I didnt feel right cutting out choline because sugar free is def more healthy. Although really hard to stick to sometimes, but herablist told me it isnt forever and when stomach liver back in order can introduce. Although I still break it at times chocolate does taste sickening now which I never thought I would say as I just loved it. I

Idealist I had really bad sugar cravings and this apparently feeds yeast overgrowth and bad bacteria in the gut. Once I cut it out I now would get a reaction sinuses block, runs and pains in stomach. if you cut certain foods out the body has a way of teeling you what it cant tolerate when you introduce them. As stated before we all different but if you think ceratin foods affecting you try cutting out for couple of weeks then introduce.

Take care both of you

Lyndsey x
lyndsey

Postby smelly » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:54 pm

Idealist - youre pretty judgemental for someone whose had their chakras sorted :? :lol:
smelly

PreviousNext

Return to treatment