Deodorant

antibiotics, nullo etc. - what works for you?

Moderator: admin

Re: Deodorant

Postby bubbles » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:44 pm

Hey I find that if I don't stick rigidly to the diet and supplements absolutely no deodorant will work and my diet is quite restrictive, more so than the diet sheets of Dr L but that is my personal choice as I found certain things like dairy etc were not agreeing with me, that's not to say I don't worry about the effects of this diet on my overall health as I don't think this is entirely healthy long term but until some more research is done I guess I am kind of stuck with my diet. I use Missence Deodorant (the Tahitan Breeze one) which I order online, it has all natural ingredients made from bicarb of soda, aloe vera, etc and I like it because I feel as if I am not putting more toxins into my body or taxing it anymore than I need to. It is like a unisex smell, I did get the aroma free one but didn't like it as I felt I could smell a bit sweaty using it, there is another type which I think might be a bit more spicier (according to the online comments) and more boyish but I cant say anything about this as I have never had it but the tahitan breeze one is good. Hope this helps!!
bubbles

Postby Ellie Girl » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:30 am

I use Bionsen which is a pretty natural mineral one. I like the spray but you can get it in pump and roll on. It/s not an antiperspirant so you will still sweat but I think we need to sweat - the Bionsen though has a lovely fresh soapy smell and people often comment on how fresh it smells and ask what it is. It doesn't help if I'm having a mega bad day but when things are ok it doesn't interact with my odour. I think it helps cover it a little. You can get it in Sainsbury's. Thin blue bottle.
Ellie Girl

Postby idealist » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:50 pm

Oh no, Nivea has discontinued their sensitive balance shower gel (as I predicted in 2010).... :cry:
Can anyone suggest a shower 'gel' alternative ( I do don't like cream body wash or soaps...and I hate Simples shower gel)....

Thanks
idealist

Postby Lisa » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:20 pm

Hi Idealist,
I know you said you don't like cream body washes, but Nivea do one, which is called exactly that, also Dove do a body wash too?
Failing that may I suggest looking one up on the inter web?
:D
Lisa

Postby Lisa » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:31 am

Idealist,

The Nivea one is called Creme soft, there is also a Palmolive one which is a shower milk, 90p at Asda ATM.
Lisa

Postby idealist » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:38 am

Thanks Lisa,

I think all the ones you suggested are not 'gels' so they would not agree with my skin unfortunately.

I have checked the web and they are selling the Nivea discontinued product for 5.99, but as it is discontinued (although the 'sensitive' is widely available for men similar to ''vitality fresh') there's no point .

Currently am using Nivea's 'pure fresh' and it is just as good but it's not in the major stores so I fear that will also become discontinued in two years.

oh well that's the way the cookie crumbles I guess.
idealist

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:49 pm

Hi ive found in ok with any of kids range wash stuff also use sanex 100 %free from anything,also sometimes i detox once every few weeks and use a mineral bath ,deodorant i use is dricor but it irritated the *f::ck out of my armpit,i use cussons talc on feet and also face mask every week ,only perfume i found works is Lacoste pink which has a low ph
beautifulsoul39

Previous

Return to treatment